Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009


This year we spent Halloween night at my sister's house.


This was one of my favorite decorations of hers.

~

She really gets into Halloween.

She loves dressing up her dogs, Spencer and Chunk.

~

Peter Pan and Tinker-Chunk



~

Isn't he so pretty!


~


Spencer is just So happy!


~

She even decorated Ryan.



~

My vampire girl



~

This is my niece, Cassidy getting ready.



~

Cassidy and Stephanie.



~

This is Erik, my nephew and his pretty girlfriend, Ashley.

~

The boys

~

The girls


~

My little ninja



~

My killer bunny


~
My beautiful witch


~

Who's half crazed on candy


~

A cool looking spider on my sister's window.


~


I finally set up my altar since the move.

"I see the moon and the moon sees me, Goddess bless the moon, and Goddess bless me."

No comments: