Friday, May 14, 2010

Advancements and Promotions

Congratulation to Daryn for passing her CRCT testing which means she will be promoted to 9th grade. It has been a fantastic year for her. (She also won the 8C End of the Year Games.!!)






~




Kailen was honored by getting his official Boy Scout Patch.







~




Me, sewing on badges.

Bye Bye Webelos.

~

This weekend will be his first Boy Scout Campout by himself.

BSA Campout of the Century

~



Also this weekend, Daryn has her end of the year dance. This is the second choice dress. Can't wait to post the first choice. How beautiful she is.


~


And yes, I had a birthday.

I thank my kids, parents and friends for making it the best they could for me despite being sick with Strep Throat. Therefore, not a lot of pictures were taken. But I am grateful for all the gifts.


~


Much love.

And......






~


Home Grown Birthday Flowers




~


I got so many nice presents for both Mother's Day and my birthday, including two beautiful oil painting, homemade bath salt, Chef knives, cookbooks, homemade cards, lots of kisses, 4 quarters and a penny from Sugey to buy yarn, a spice rack, MORE money for yarn....
This pretty necklace.
~
This, Entomology, is what I will by making with the yarn I am in search of. (With Beads!)
Pattern
~
Knitting News
Love Love Love this sweater.
~
All done except for the ducky buttons.
~
Here come the bibs!
Steggie
~
Penguin
~
Ducky



~


Monkey




~
Dino


~

A pair of booties to match the sweater



~


I really must make this because everytime I look at it, I laugh.




~


Things that make me happy.


Me and Sugey

~

Flowers for me!

~

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Deadliest Catch

Why you ask??

I am absolutely in love with Jake Harris. May his father rest in peace. He was my favorite.

~

Anxiously awaiting Whale Wars

~

Real Housewives of New York

Alex and Bethanny are my favorites. Congratulations on Bethanny's new baby.

~

Randomosity


This is what my bed looks like minus two animals. Continuously growing.


~

A bribe before the haircut.




~


Blue Tailed Skink
Wish the blue would show as bright as it was . It was almost neon.


~

Ryan making fun of me at the gym.



~


The snake is growing




~



What I am reading


Good series so far.

~


A bit behind on this one.



~


Kailen is halfway through this one and enjoying it!


Next on our list, a getaway to Blue Ridge!

1 comment:

KnittingintheRed said...

THank Joven. I looked at your blog, It rocks!