Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yarn and Meatballs


The girls first day of school.


Man, school is early!


~


Bah! My girls left me.

Although I am sad to let them go, I am extremely proud of them.



~


Creepy Grizzly Bear in Daryn's school.





~



While the kids were at school, I decided to make meatballs!





~


Kailen earned his Leatherwork Merit Badge.




~

The boys went on a Canoe Trip down the Etowah.


This is what Sugey looked like after a very long day on the canoe.




~



Knitting News!!!!!



-I did some dyeing. -





~


"Pink Lemonade Sunshine"


My phone can't quite capture the colors.




~


I spun one of the rovings up.



590 Yards



~



I also knit myself a bow!


~





~




Got my caramel fix.





~


And took some randomosity



"Cats in a Basket"





~


On the kid's shelves this week


Yay for zombies!



~



And werewolves.




~



Finally, this week's message!


No comments: