Monday, November 22, 2010

For my Husband


For my husband,
There is so much Id like to say
But the words can not be enough
There has been so much we have experienced
So much pulling us apart.
We've made it through the bad times
the good are still to come.
I've enjoyed the many memories
The laughter and the tears.
Without what we have endured
we never would have known
that happiness is each other.
I've held your hand in death
You've held my hand in sorrow.
You are and always will be
my best friend.
You know me like no one else
I know what gives you joy.
We made a promise to our kids to help them rise above.
We once again
take each others hand in trust
And give in fully to our commitment.
I will never love another
In the way that I love you.
You are the one that lifts me up.
I am the one that makes you see.
Together we work as one.
There will be good, there will be bad
But I take them both in knowing
You are my true soul mate.




Forgiveness is the key to a happy marriage.
Love is the way to show your children.
Kindness is what we give to each other
A happy home is what we give our children
For many years to come.




Through all my life
you have been here for me
We have hurt each other
But there is so much more to see
You give me passion
I give you hope
Together we will be okay
I know this to be true
I could never see my life
EVER
Without you.





Our family is the most important
The things we do and say
They will stick with us
Every single day
We must make sure
That everything we do
We do through thought, patience
and unconditional love.





It's now been over a decade
To have the memories build up
Not all are good
The bad ones teach us so much.
The good ones are what make us stronger.
The years to come
Will be filled with utter love and devotion
This, I can give.

All I ask is for you to be the man
I fell in love with
So many moons ago






I love you.

No comments: