Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Betties Rock

Do you know what a Bettie is?



Betty Definition
The term Betty refers to a hot chick. One that is attractive, stylish and self confident. A Betty is typically a looker. A Super Betty is one step above that. She is very hot in all areas. Denise Richards and Carmen Electra are examples of Super Bettys.




My Betties ROCK!


My knitting group, The Sweet Stitchin Betties, got together last night to celebrate our one year anniversary. Here is what I got.




It is a BEAUTIFUL pillow made for me by my wonderful friend Carol.


This is what I made my secret sister. It's a wine bottle cozy. I added a nice bottle of wine to go with it and some purple goblets. Very cool.







So I had lots of fun with my girls. I couldn't live without them.


And THIS is my new favorite drink
MMMMM LEMON DROP!!!!!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Mmmmwahhh! Glad you like it girl! It was a pleasure to knit for you!