Sunday, September 28, 2008

Was it Worth All the Pain?

So, was it worth it? All the pain 9 years and 1 day ago. Yes, it certainly was. September 27th, 1999, was first son was born. Without painkillers. It was an experience I will never forget. I told Kailen the story yesterday of how his head was so big, I beat my own head against the hospital bed rail to try and avoid the birthing pain. Yeah, it wasn't a good idea, because I ended up with a bruise and head pain as well. Now after reading that you might say, what the hell, not me, not ever. That's crazy stuff.

I look back on the nine short years and I wouldn't trade it for all the world. I have often thought I might be in the wrong place in my life and have questioned my worth over and over. I know that the my kids are my soul mates. Destined to be with me forever in whatever realm we happen to be in. I am here for them and will always be. They are my reason.

Here is a view inside Kailen's day.

It's amazing that the older they get, the less they get, but with a bigger price!

The PSP, I have to say, is mighty awesome in its graphics.



See what I mean by less. What the heck, that's a lot of money sitting there. There goes my yarn fund.


~

Once, not so long ago, I was the parent that said I would NEVER allow my child to have a cell phone at such an early age.


Until, a few weeks back, he went skateboarding with some friends and I couldn't find him. It was one of the worst moments in my life. Now, I can always call him and know exactly where he is. I wish we lived in safer times.

~

Kailen was able to give Sugar Bears his old DS. He was quite pleased.


~

Here is my rat dog, Coco sitting with me as always. This dog is one lucky lucky dog.

My cat Zaboo, sitting on my lap enjoying all the chaos.

Of course my little Sugey has to get in on the action as well.



Do you recognize this hand? This is the hand of the infamous teenager. You will always see the hand and on rare occasions, you might be able to glimpse the face.

No comments: