Saturday, November 22, 2008

Feeding Ducks & Aristotle

This week, has been all about getting back into the routine. Very Hard. But still possible.




I had to take a break on "Nurse Christine". Waiting on more yarn to arrive.


~



But, I did cast on "Feeding Ducks" using Malabrigo in Silky Merino. Love love love this yarn.


Future Christmas present, long overdue for my sister.

Notice my "Dexter" stitch marker. LOVE.


~


On the homeschooling front....



I have been enjoying reading aloud to the kids. They seem to be learning a lot more this way. We even play grammar games. I taught them about Life-Long Learning this week and how important it is to keep learning alive, no matter how old you are.



~



Chart of the moon cycle.


~


Our latest fun word book.



Example
Gadabout: (noun), someone who flits around place to place, like a social butterfly.


~

The kids are having fun using all the quirky words.


~



The only other thing we did this week was taking the birds in for their trimmings.


This is not a pleasurable experience.



Lulu enjoys eating car parts.



No comments: