Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Joy

I shall start with the day before Christmas.


~


This is what happens when I leave the kids alone.




They decide to start a fire with a magnifying glass.

~


At least I got outside before they hurt my duck ducks.




~


Christmas Eve Night


Santa brought Sugey's stocking.

~



~



~

Each year, we have the tradition of hiding the pickle in the Christmas tree. The first person to find it gets to open the family gift.



~

Kailen's first year to find it.



~

Spongebob is constant in our house.



~

Sugey got a huge dinosaur from Santa.


~

Ryan got the puke virus.



~

And a cool Bio Cam Microscope
(This is sugar)


~
Among lots and lots of other things.
~


Including her new bird, Ziggy, a Caique.



~


Twinkie didn't care too much for him.

~


I gave my dad a silk scarf.



We need to teach him how to wear one. It's quite long.


~



I made my mom the Everlasting Bagstopper.

~


I love the funky handles I chose. It was such a pleasure to knit.




~


Daryn gave me a beautiful present. The best gifts are always handmade. I also got some handmade cards and carved sticks and a beautiful stone.



~

More present opening.



~


~





~




~





~

My dad is a weirdo. (:






~










~









~






~





~





~







~







~





~

Yummy!



~


My band





~



~






~






Sugey and his Yoda pajamas





~



Passing out after all the gift opening.





~

Day after, Sugey got a big boy haircut.





~




My little prince.


No comments: