Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Goose is Getting Fat

One of my favorite songs that always gets stuck in my head during Christmas time.
"Christmas is Coming, the Goose is Getting Fat, Please Put a Penny in the Old Man's Hat...."
~


What we did this week



We decorated the Christmas tree.

~



~



~






~




Final Outcome (:



~

Each Yule, we give the kids an ornament. Last year, this was Sugeys.




~


We also make ornaments.



~

~

And gifts for family.

Ryan knitting a washcloth.
~
Kailen making one too!
~
Homeschooling Activities
We learned about one of the smartest men that ever lived.
~

The pile of rocks was left as a tribute to Thoreau near his cabin.

~

His cabin cost him $28.12

~

Walden Pond



~


Took Kailen to his Boy Scout Caroling at the Veterans Home.



~


They had lots of fun.


~

They caught a frog and it hopped all over our work.


~

What I did this week


Went to a Secret Santa party with my knitting group
~

Worked on the Mock Tweed Scarf for my dad.


~

Worked on my Skull Wrist Warmers for the kids Yule.



~

Took random pictures


My doggies loving each other.


~



Sugeys Creation

~

Then a Tubbie


~

Full Moon Picture

~

Sugeys Santa Dollar

~


Me

~
What I didn't do this week.


I didn't go to my knitting group's Cookie Exchange. ):

~

This is why.....
Sugar Bears got sick after Kailen and after that, it just went down the line of family.


~
Overall, the excitement is still in the air.

No comments: