Saturday, February 21, 2009

Almost Open Mr. Little Bear




Just some randomosity of the week. And yes, I know that randomosity is not actually a word. It is MY word of the week.




~


I decided last week in my random thoughts, that I would open my own store online. I have a store started in Etsy. Etsy is an online selling site for artists and such to sell their handmade items. I am quite excited. I plan on selling knitted and crocheted wire beaded jewelry. And maybe some other knitted items that are cool.






Yesterday, was my first attempt and I failed miserably. I decided I was using the wrong materials and basically self teaching...I went back to the store and bought new stuff. Yay!!! I think I got the hang of it.






That is a bracelet which is knitted with 34 gauge wire in garter stitch.




~








~




Final Outcome.






LOVE




~






Then I fell asleep with my little cuddle bug on the couch while he watched Little Bear. One of my all time favorite children's shows.






~




This has been an odd week for me. With a lot of ups and downs. A lot of gains and losses. I am looking forward to March and visiting my sister in Georgia. I am ready to leave Florida.




~




But here is just a little of our partial week, for tomorrow is Thinking Day for Girl Scouts and the Blue and Gold Banquet for Boy Scouts. So expect more pictures.






Our new Den Flag copyright Mark Anello the science fellow.


~



Pre-flag picture.





Tis the Rat Dog from Hell.


~



We went to the park and made erupting volcanoes, which the boys absolutely loved. I used a homemade play-doh recipe.






~



Let the eruption begin. This is an effusive eruption. There are two different kinds actually.

~





Kailen caught a Lady Bug.



~




Kailen working on his Derby Car cake for tomorrow's banquet.


~


No comments: