Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What if.....Love


..." Love you forever and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart.
And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air..."



This is a post for my Winter swap about Valentine's Day. I'm going to write about love instead.


~


Love to me is a rush, a quiet calm, and an opening abyss. When love is not in your heart, it feels like stone. So many things are wrong in this world but the only thing that keeps it going is love. Love is everything.


~

If you find true love, your soul mate, your quiet calm......never let it go. Nuture it, release it, and know it will always be there. Let it ebb and flow. Love has times of passion and times of silence. Love makes you see every single beauty in the world. It releases a freedom within yourself. For me, love is an inspiration, it makes me creative and giving. It helps me see the wonderful beauty of life and what it has to offer. Love is something the world can not live without.

~


I love you with all my heart. Every piece of my existence is wrapped around your being. I am my own without you, and with you, I am complete. Your words make me smile and your intelligence is inspiring. It inspires me to be a better person. Our passion is exhilarating. Our love is unreal. Thank you for being you.


~

Beautiful Things of love....




Flowers



~



Rings



~


Poems





~

Art


~

Just kiss me.....


No comments: