Sunday, March 8, 2009

Knitting News

In this weeks knitting news.......

~
I attempted my first felted bowl.

~
I am not sure of the results. Kind of looks like an upside down Beret. I think it was the pattern. /:

~
At least the colors are pretty.

~
This is what I do on a Saturday night. ( Day too)

Crocheted Bracelet

~

Love the outcome. Need better lighting.

~

Harry Potter, socks, and silky jammies.
Made my night.

~

Before sunset.

~



I sat outside with the kids and started the sock.

Double Stranded

~

Thank you to my Winter Swap Spoiler for my sock blank that she and her daughter dyed beautifully.

~

And thanks to my yarn winder..........
YARN CAKE!

~

This weeks workings.....

Yes, still trying to finish the Nemo sock.

~


Worked on Ryan's Bday Hat.
Yes, It is March.... Dammit, is anything on time??

~

Apparently not.... Kent's Hat. (Christmas Gift)

No comments: