Friday, April 3, 2009

Eye Candy Friday

Eye Candy Friday

You are so far away,but I can still feel you.
The essence of your being is in everything I say and do
The nearness of your spirit takes my breath away.
I feel you in every beat of my heart as I go throughout my day.
When I close my eyes,I get such feelings of bliss.
I can see your gentle face and feel the fire in your caress.
You tiptoe across my mind in the gentlest ways.
You’re in the softness of a rose and the warm wind on my face.
You’re the sunbeams from heaven shining brightly in my soul.
A sweetness of serenity that fills my heart with gold.
You’re always inside my mind, even though we are far apart.
I can feel you with me always tugging gently at my heart.
There is the sweetest devotion,I know you love me too.
We’ll be together in spirit and I’ll be forever loving you.


Just some pretty.




No comments: