Monday, October 3, 2011


 Kailen has a birthday September 27th



 It seemed to be a week long event. On Tuesday, his actual birthday, we took him to The Cheesecake Factory!




~



He loved his Butterfinger Cheesecake.





 ~



 Saturday, Kailen had some of the Boy Scouts over for a sleepover/gaming party.









 ~



 I think he had a good time. (:





 ~



On the knitting front!





 I made some bows for Daryn's friends.



~


 I started designing my Owl Sock Kit pattern.



It will have two different owls on each side with branches down to the gusset. Then on the base, the branches will continue into a tree with roots towards the toe. 



~

I cast on for Girasole by Jared Flood.
 

 I am using Cascade 220 Handpaint.


~
 

 It really is a fun knit. I made Hemlock as well but I am liking this pattern a whole lot better!




 ~

On my Nook


 I think this is a pretty good read although I am 1/4 way through. It's a bit predictable but still captures my attention. You can follow me on GoodReads as Jana Anello or Jknitsalot


~


In my Hands


 I've heard lots of awesome reviews for this book. I am also 1/4 way through. It is a hard read because it goes back and forth between the story and the narrator. The parts that are creepy are extremely creepy. I think its worth it to get through all the footnotes.



~




 In my bottle!



 You can really taste the raspberry in this beer. It has a good clean sweet taste. I wish I had bought the Pumpkin as well!



~


 On the Stove



As it gets closer to Fall, I love to have all sorts of goodies in the house.





 Real Kettlecorn and Peanut Brittle




 ~




Beats store-bought any day!






~



On the Flix


 The original BattleStar Galactica Season 1. This is AWESOME stuff. Brings back a lot of memories. 


~




 Sons of Anarchy




I am definitely in love with this show. The characters are fabulous and the acting is spot on. Katey Sagal rocks it and is hot to boot! Some of the scenes are wicked harsh and it definitely is a jaw dropper. I'm only on season one and excited to get to the rest! This show is a triple A+++





No comments: