Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Flu Knitting

Tonight, The Easter Bunny will visit. The air is filled with excitement and anticipation. The kids have dyed about three dozen eggs.





Sugey Bear really enjoyed dying the eggs this year.



Ryan drew a dragon egg and Sugey was content with the stickers.



Daryn takes her time and is very meticulous with her eggs.



Of course, Kailen didn't want anyone to eat his eggs.



I have been busy dying of the flu. It's awful, especially when a holiday is coming. BUT, in my more lucid states of sickness, I have been knitting. A few rows here and there. This is my first pair of socks that aren't garter stitches the whole way. I have chosen a lace pattern from Knitty. It's called Vog socks, and I just LOVE the pattern.



I wonder what gifts the Easter Bunny will be bringing. We shall see in the morning.


No comments: