Sunday, October 26, 2008

Earthy Giving

This week has been all about giving. Sort of. (: You know I had to go yarn shopping too. But first, I shall talk about being earthy. One of my best friends in the world was annoyed with me last night for counting while I was knitting. I couldn't answer her call at the moment, I HAD to finish one of the Christmas presents I was making. So, in her annoyance, I often tell her I would teach her how to knit. Her response was " That stuff is for grannies" (mildly put). My friend is a very very earthy type of person. She has taught me a lot about the world whether she knows it or not... I told her knitting was as earthy as you can get. She laughed. Some people just dont get it.
( I LOVE YOU ANNETTE) (;




~






This is one of my first handspun yarns.















To be able to spin your own yarn is as earthy as you can get.






One day, I shall teach her...whether she likes it or not.




~




YARN SHOPPING




I must stop!!!!!! (:








But look how beautiful.






~









This is what I was making while on the phone.


A pretty dishcloth. I plan on making sets of these in different colors for holiday presents.




~








Another holiday present. A Coffee Corset.








~







This is what Sugey does when I get most of my knitting done.











~








Random kitten love.



~







This week has been very stormy. But I love it.


Yesterday, wasn't so bad. But, the palm trees were swaying.



~


And this is what my house looks like when it is raining.
All the neighborhood boys congregate in the back room to play video games.

No comments: