Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mommy Love

This week has been pretty good. From Wannado, to Cub Scouts, park day with snowcones and coming up Saturday, is the Mother-Daughter tshirt craft at the library.



After park day, Sugey STILL wanted to go outside. See the pretty flowers he picked and put in my hair! I love being a mommy. It was nice. I had my Sugar Bear, a cold beer, and my knitting.

~


I did finish my Mommy and Me Autumn socks. That's a Sugey and Mommy foot.
~
Today was the pack meeting. Kailen is really starting to like it.

We have camping in November.
~
This week, Kailen has been listening to this audio book.
~
So as part of my knitting swap, I was asked what were the planned costumes of this year for the kids and I. Well, I don't have an answer yet, but I can share last years photos
Sugey was Buzz-Lightyear

Kailen was ninja boy.

Ryan was some undead creature. (:

Daryn was a pirate princess.

It seems like this year, the kids have gotten so much older. They grow right before your eyes and sometimes you don't even notice....






No comments: