Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins and Mango Delight

Pumpkin Patch Day!!!!!!!!


~


It was actually nice to get cool weather.




~



Why is it the older kids always want the bigger pumpkins?


It must be all the seeds we roast.


~



I think Sugey liked to ride in the pumpkin cart the best.

~





~



For some reason, I really like this picture. They weren't really posing and those are always the best.




~


Little gourds always make good alien guns.




~



I wonder if the bumpy ones have more seeds?


~





~



When we got home we made caramel apples. Thanks to my secret spoiler!



~






~


Sugey really liked rolling the apples in the toppings.

~

After the apple making, I went outside to watch the kids on the skate ramps and spun up some mango-y goodness.


~


I am amazed how much of a difference my spinning has improved.



~

Finished product.

~


Woke up this morning to some odd looking birds in my yard.

1 comment:

Myownigloo said...

Thank you for sharing your caramel apple making with me! What a fun family time.

Aren't those birds egrets? I love egrets.