Saturday, August 30, 2008

To My Dad



TO MY DAD


My father is one of the greatest men alive. Yesterday, he retired from years and years of work. Each day was a trial on its own. I can never tell you how much I appreciate each day of his life. He has taught me many things. He has taught me right from wrong; he has taught me to take the good and the bad things that come my way. He has taught me what it really means to be a man. He has taught me there is a time for everything. A time to be strong, a time to watch and learn, a time to be soft and accepting. Each memory I have of my father is something I will keep with me forever. My dad has given me so many things. I wish there was one thing in the world that I could give him that would express just how much I appreciate and love him, but all I have are words. No gift can ever match the love I feel for my dad. I love you Dad, and thank you for all the years and all the lessons you have taught me.






No comments: