Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Night Phantoms

This week has been filled with knitting and tornadoes. I finished my secret birthday gift, but I won't be posting pictures until destination of arrival. But, I have to say, I am quite impressed with my skillz. lol. I will give a little preview. Can't resist.
Luckily, you can't tell what it is yet. Sugey Bears likes it!


This is the start of the storm. I believe we had a mini tornado. The rain is sure odd sideways.

This picture above was taken inside.

I walked outside to try and get a glimpse of how bad the storm really was.



Then all of a sudden, a strange noise was heard.


Wet cat indeed.



This is the aftermath. The storm blew down the huge basketball hoop, stand and all, just inches away from the car. The glass was shattered and the hoop was bent backwards. That's some crazy Florida weather for you.


Awesome stormfront.


So, this is what I will be doing on a Friday night.
Yay, the new Nancy Drew game is out!



Here's a screenshot preview.

The Nancy Drew games ROCK!




Last, but not least, here is a little rewind of my favorite night. Monday night with the Betties! Love my girls.

No comments: